Final Expense Insurance
Final Expense Insurance, also referred to as Burial Insurance, is a whole life insurance policy that is designed to pay off the expenses families face upon the death of a loved one. This type of insurance ensures your loved ones aren't saddled with debts that can be financially troubling after you pass.
As you go through life, your insurance needs change.
Most of us will eventually need to pay for final expense insurance. If you don't have extra funds set aside in savings just for final expenses, your loved ones may struggle with coming up with the money needed to give you the service and burial they want after you have passed.
Leaving behind large debts can be crippling to family members. Final expense insurance enables families to properly grieve their loved ones without the burden of unplanned costs. Thankfully, final expense insurance is an affordable whole life insurance plan that offers a solution to these problems.
The reasons for buying universal life insurance are almost as varied as the number of policies available for purchase.
Just like other forms of insurance, you'll need to apply for coverage and pay an initial premium. Once your policy is in-force, you'll need to make periodic premium payments to keep your life insurance benefits.
Choose Symmetry For Final Expense Insurance
At Symmetry Financial Group, we understand that everyone has different needs for insurance coverage, including final expense coverage. That's why we don't offer "cookie cutter" solutions. We will work with you to learn more about your needs and goals for insurance protection. Then, we'll find solutions that meet those needs.
Would You Like to
Q: What are the advantages of Final Expense Coverage?
• Permanent protection over a lifetime. Final expense coverage will
• stay in force, as long as you continue making premium payments
• as required under the policy.
• Premiums don't increase as you grow older. Your premiums are
• based on your age at the time you take out the policy, and remain
• steady for the life of the policy.
• Help protect loved ones from debts associated with the burial or
• funeral process. Final expense insurance coverage offers cash after
• you die that can be used to pay the cost of your funeral or
• memorial service, as well as the costs of cremation and/or burial.
• Tax-deferred cash value that builds over time. In addition to
• offering a fixed death benefit (the "face amount" of the policy),
• final expense insurance can also provide the option to accumulate
• cash value over time, inside the policy.
• Affordable premiums customized to fit their budget. Your policy,
• and the premiums you will pay, can be designed to fit your needs
• and available budget.
Q: Can I afford Final Expense Coverage?
Many clients are pleasantly surprised at how affordable purchasing final expense insurance coverage can be.
Because we don't offer "one-size-fits-all" solutions at Symmetry Financial Group, and because we have access to insurance products offered by dozens of insurance carriers, we can help you find a final expense policy that is designed to meet both your needs and your budget.
Q: Do I qualify for Final Expense Insurance?
Final expense insurance is a life insurance product, but many carriers offer simplified underwriting for final expense policies. This means you may not have to undergo a physical examination in order to qualify for coverage.
Q: When should I buy Final Expense Insurance?
While we know that we are all going to need final expense coverage at some point, none of us can predict when we are going to need it.
Because the cost of life insurance products (including final expense insurance) is based on your age and health at the time you apply for coverage, it makes sense to purchase coverage sooner rather than later. Doing so will likely result in lower premium payments, and will give you and your loved ones valuable peace of mind knowing that your death will not create a financial burden.
Please fill out the short form so we can provide you with the policy options
Our eight core values are the
driving force behind everything we do.
View our interactive timeline to
• Mortgage Protection
• Final Expense
• Term Life Insurance
• Universal Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Critical Illness Insurance
• Retirement Protection
No agent’s success, earnings, or production results should be viewed as typical, average, or expected. Not all agents achieve the same or similar results, and no particular results are guaranteed. Your level of success will be determined by several factors, including the amount of work you put in, your ability to successfully follow and implement our training and sales system and engage with our lead system, and the insurance needs of the customers in the geographic areas in which you choose to work.
Tel: (615) 632-6501